Wilde Thyme is offering an assortment of sides and pies for you to have an easy breezy holiday!
Not Your Grandma’s Menu is an assortment of delicious sides. We know that we can’t compete with your grandma’s cooking, so we’ve altered some traditional items so there’s no confusion.
- BBQ Tofu- the perfect vegetarian alternative
- Cheesy Cheddar Butternut Squash- we’re not saying skip the mashed potatoes this year, we’re just giving you all your options. comes in a half pan ready to be reheated at your own ease!
- Green Mac and Cheese- we mix your traditional mac and cheese with a mustard green and broccoli rabe pesto. it adds some spice and frankly, green, to this traditional dish, making everyone feel that much better about piling their plates with this yummy side. comes in a half pan.
DIY Kits are sides we’ve demystified. If you’re trying to slowly take your training wheels off in the kitchen, this is the step! We’ve put together two delicious vegetable sides, with all the ingredients and a step by step process on how to put it together and cook it up from your family. You’ll get the perks of great kitchen smells, supporting local farms, and without the mess and hassle! Give ’em a try!
- Maple Sage Roasted Root- sometimes it can be challenging to cook root vegetables to that perfect tenderness. Add our maple sage seasoning and you’ll be transported into fall flavor paradise.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts– let us give you the head start by going to market, and prepping this dish. It’s a classic, and we’re happy to save you some time. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available!
Pies, you get it.
- Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie- adding a gingersnap crust to your pumpkin pie gives it just the boost this traditional recipe needs.
- Chai Apple Pie- boosting the fall coziness of the traditional apple pie.
- Cranberry Cherry Orange Pie- a refreshing zingy, perfect after a heavy meal. plus you can order this pie as Gluten Free, Vegan, or both!
Four simple steps:
- Fill out the information below, selecting your sides and pies.
- Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR drop the printed version off at the truck.
- Kiah will follow-up with you about dietary restraints, and get a 50% deposit for your order.
- You will come to Homewood Friends Meeting house for pick up at 3107 N. Charles St. during your selected window the two days before Thanksgiving.
Pick up times are:
Tuesday November 21st from 3pm-6pm
Wednesday November 22nd from 11am-1pm
Please make all orders by Sunday November 19th.
You can always call Kiah (202)-390-5323, if you need more demystification about this process!